Support Coordination is an NDIS funded service intended to support the person to implement their funded supports and get the most out of their NDIS plan. GHC Support Coordinators are well connected and have a wide range of contacts and deep sector knowledge.
Support Coordination helps by:
- Increasing your knowledge, experience, and connections with the community and the broader systems of support
- Assisting you to understand your plan funding and purpose
- Helping you identify what you want from your services and supports
- Assisting you to develop and design the supports you need to meet your outcomes
- Connecting you to the broader systems of supports
- Implementing your plan
- Helping you manage challenges and prepare for your review.