“Goodwill health care is a one stop destination for multiple health care services. We are always at your service. GHC is always keeping our customers needs in the first position than our any other interests”
Goodwill Healthcare is a NDIS registered provider. We offers range of recovery based flexible community-based supports for people who are suffering physical and mental health issues and conditions. Our support workers use their professional skills and lived experience to listen and support our participants during the visit with you in your home and community.
We support you to learn strategies and develop independent skills and build their capacity that help you to:
- Develop your strengths
- Decision making
- Build resilience
- Achieve your goals through 1:1 support
- Find people to help you improve your wellbeing
- Connect with family, friends, and community
- Improve your physical health and mental health
- Enjoy a full and vibrant quality of life
We directly work with a multidisciplinary team. we are determined to help all members of our community, in order to live their accommodation, lifestyle, and activities in order to maximise satisfaction in their lives. We promise to facilitate healthcare meeting optimum standards for each of our clients that promote independence and the right of choice. Our qualified staff is wisely chosen to meet your exact needs and aspirations in your life. We organised the staff as per the cultural requirements without waiting time.
We are offering 24/7 services in your home, community, and other residential facilities like MTA, STA, Respite, SIL, SDA, Nursing home, and Hospitals.
“Wherever you go we are there to support you, no one suffers without assistance”
All our staff are professionally qualified, experienced, trained and safety screened to national standards that apply to relevant services such as.
- Cert III/Cert IV Disability, Mental health or individual support
- Diploma/Degree- Healthcare professionals/Nursing/Administration
- National/International Police check
- Checked against DWES Register
- First aid/CPR/BLS/ACLS
- Working with children check
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- Food Handling
- Infection control training
- Hand Hygiene
- Positive behavior support training
- Medication management training
- NDIS training
- Specialised training